Job Description Senior Technician
Working hours Full-time
Purpose of Role To undertake servicing and repairs to agricultural machinery, both in the workshop and out on site.
Salary Competitive salary + company van
Duties will include:
• Leading the depot service and workshop team
• Providing excellent customer service face to face, over the phone and via email
• Undertaking servicing , diagnostics and repairs to machinery both in the workshop and out on site
• Using hand held electronic software to input job card data and daily risk assessments
• Completing Pre-delivery inspections
• Undertaking training to develop skills and gain knowledge on new products
• Ensuring the workshop and service work is completed to the required standard in a timely manner to include the completion of job cards.
• To assist with the scheduling of work rotas to manage workload covering annual leave and weekends.
• Monitor work in progress and warranty work ensuring all administrate tasks are kept up to date.
• Ensure all health and safety procedures are adhered to at all times.
• Undertake tool box talks with staff to ensure effective communication
• Exceptional leadership skills
• Ability to coach technicians
• Can do attitude
• Flexible approach to tasks
• Experience working with agricultural machinery including tractors
• Full UK Driving licence
• Ability to work on own or as part of a team
• Excellent customer service skills
• Excellent knowledge of mechanical, electrical and hydraulic systems
• Flexibility with working hours to include weekends
• Teleporter licence preferable
Please send your application to email@example.com